is located in Pembrokeshire in the village of Wiston which is a few miles to the east of Haverfordwest. A limited number of remains are all that are left of the small motte
castle including a section of the polygonal shell keep
on summit of the motte made from rubble. The castle was built by a Flemish settler called Wizo in the early twelfth century, The castle is mentioned in records being attacked and captured by the Welsh several times, but each time the castle was recaptured by the English. The first occurrence was in 1147. In 1220 the castle was captured by Llywelyn the Great when hostilities broke out between him and William Marshall. After this the history of the castle is uncertain but it is known that the owner moved to the nearby Picton Castle.